This is a summary of the key themes that have emerged from The Challengers, our VCCP Business podcast series, in which each week we challenged a B2B sector bear and a podcast ensued
While each podcaster had their own ‘bear’, there were several consistent challenges being faced, and behaviours shown, by each of these highly experienced and respected B2B leaders.
Our thanks again to the podcasters for their insight and candour.
- Pete Markey, CMO Boots
- Antonia Wade, Global CMO, PwC
- James Harris, Director, Head of Marketing, Fidelity International
- Lucy Carver, ESG and Sustainability Adviser
- Rachel Kerrone, Head of Brand, Starling Bank
- Ali Crossley, Managing Director, Distribution, L&G
So find a quiet corner and take ten minutes to read the highlights from those setting the agenda for effective B2B marketing in 2022.
And if you’d like to listen to the individual podcasts, click here.