Stay Awards is an initiative created from the commitment of a group of professionals, from the VCCP agency, and has the mission of putting the talent of people at the service of society to fight coronavirus and its effects on our lives.
Currently, many professionals from different sectors (psychologists, teachers, health personnel, lawyers ...) are offering their help in a disinterested way to overcome the challenge we face as a consequence of the coronavirus health crisis.
In this sense, Stay Awards tries to promote and articulate the selfless help of all professionals in the advertising sector to offer solutions to the same client: society. And it does so through their Instagram profiles (stayawards_es for Spanish-speaking countries and stayawards_International for English-speaking countries).
Specifically, it is a virtual advertising festival that offers prizes for the best ideas to face the main problems arising from the coronavirus and the state of confinement we are facing.
These problems, which define the categories of this festival, are the following:
- New means: the balconies.
- Outdoor: support for professionals who continue to work outside the home.
- Entertainment: in quarantine time.
- (De) activation of children during working hours.
- PR: Let's stop the hoaxes.
- Direct: how to accompany the hospitalized.
- Responsibility with vulnerable people.
- Storytelling for children: health education for children regarding COVID-19.
- And then? Return to real life: help those affected after returning to normal.