Applications for 2024 are now closed. 2025 applications will open in July so stay tuned. In the meantime, if you are interested in entry level roles at VCCP, please email email@example.com
What’s The Table?
The Table is a paid entry-level, year-long scheme for anyone who wants to kickstart their career in advertising. You’ll be placed in one team in the VCCP London office for a full year, gaining invaluable experience and working on live briefs for some of the world’s biggest brands.
What kind of roles are available?
You may be thinking… what on earth does a job in advertising involve? What would I be doing all day? Here’s a bit more info:
- Account Management – If you’re the organiser of the group, this department may be for you! Account management are the glue in an agency who are across everything and are responsible for managing the client-agency relationship. They oversee a brief from start to finish to ensure the client’s needs and the brief are being hit at every stage; from the strategy to the creative idea, to the final product.
- Creative Production, Girl&Bear – Responsible for turning an idea into a reality, creative production work with photographers, directors, musicians – anyone who can produce brilliant work that forms part of a client’s campaign brief. Girl&Bear are the ‘makers’ (our production team) here at VCCP. If you’re a creative problem solver, and like making any idea, big or small, come to life, this department may suit you.
- Digital, Bernadette – This team bridge the gap between digital strategy and digital experiences for consumers. At VCCP, Bernadette are responsible for all things CX, from developing apps and websites to creating innovative and breakthrough products and services. If you’re practical, like getting things done and keeping up to date with the latest digital trends, Bernadette is the place for you!
- Media – Media are responsible for making sure campaigns are seen in the right place, at the right time and by the right people. You’ll learn about different media channels and help select the most effective ones for each campaign. If you’re an analytical thinker, Media may suit you.
- New Business – Also known as New Biz, this team are responsible for bringing in new clients (i.e. new business!), or expanding part of an existing client’s business. They’re involved in competitive tenders and pitches and manage the process with a pitch team made up of individuals from across the partnership. If you thrive in a fast-paced role and enjoy collaborating with lots of different people and working on varied projects all at once, new biz has your name on it!
- Planning – Also known as strategists, planners lead on creating the strategy behind a brief. They gather and analyse information to develop the strategy and are always keeping up to date with the latest market news and trends. If you’re inquisitive, a creative thinker and like discovering why people behave the way they do, planning will be up your street.
- Social & Influence – The social gurus of the business, the S&I team are responsible for coming up with the strategic concepts on a social brief through to creating the content for clients on a daily basis. If you’re a social native, love learning about and testing out new features and discovering new social channels, a role in the Social & Influence team could be right for you.
- AI, faith – The world of generative AI is growing rapidly and at VCCP we believe Gen AI, when used responsibly, can be an unparalleled accelerator of human creativity and imagination. If you’ve been following and have a desire to be part of this new AI revolution, then a position in our AI creative agency faith is the perfect place for you. You will be producing work for new and existing VCCP clients through generative AI tools within media, data, planning, production and UX/UI capabilities.
- PR (Good Relations) – If you love the media and fancy populating culture with earned ideas – PR is right up your street. Good Relations, our earned agency, specialises in traditional PR and social content. The scope is huge – from consumer brand launches, media relations, corporate reputation management, crisis & issues, content development to influencer marketing!
Why is it called The Table?
Once upon a noughties, four people sat around Charles Vallance’s kitchen table and made a pact to start an agency that challenged everything. With the founding principles of simplicity, collaboration, un-preciousness and integration around ideas, VCCP was born. On that very day, at that very table.
Chairman and Founding Partner
A few hundred employees later, we continue to search for people with just one important characteristic: a passion for challenging everything in the pursuit of the brilliant. If that sounds like you, no matter who you are, what experience you have or where you’re from, there could well be a chair at the table for you.
Ready to secure your first job in advertising and think any of the above roles float your boat?
Apply here for a chance to pull up a chair at our Table.
For Good Relations, our PR and social content agency, apply here. Applications close Sunday 28th January 2024.
All applications for VCCP close 23:59 on the 5th November.
If you have any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Best of luck,
The Table Team
Still a little uncertain?
Take this quiz and see which department your traits might best suit